Cute Puppies!!!

Okay, I have one more month of summer and it's back to school......I'm both sad and happy. Happy because I can see my friends, and bad because of everything else. This year, I can't fool of like last year because I know it's going to be much harder this year. I think I always get the easier teachers compared to my friends because their teachers have tons of projects, while my teacher with the same subject (english) always like to watch movies and do drama. I just hope next year won't be too hard......

Now back to the subject. Does anybody here like dogs??? Haha...I use to be really afraid of dogs, but now I'm find with them since I have a dog of my own now^^ The bad thing though is that I have to take it for walks every morning, and that also counts school days.......Well, anyway......here are some pictures I found of different artistes with the cute doggies^^


Bernice Liu, Linda Chung

Selena Li

Tavia Yeung


Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong

Kenix Kwok

Bosco Wong

Raymond Lam

Elaine Yiu

*Pictures credits to their respectful owners. (Some pictures were just looked up on google, and some are from asianfanatics.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment