A Great Way to Care Funny Scenes 1 (some spoilers)

So way behind on A Great Way to Care!!!! Only up to episode 12 right now :( ..............but here are some scenes that I thought was quite funny ^^

Haha....in this scene, Raymond's expression was so cute^^

I think that guy who is driving is Cheung Chi Kwong right??? Well, I've liked him since Safe Guards, and also really like him in here too^^ In this scene, he wanted to beat this other psychiatrist, so he sped up his car.......but when he thought he won, his car broke down and the other guy zoom past him....haha. Really love his expressions on the wheel there^^

Was surprised by Raymond's actions in here, since he was so calm before. I might be surprise, but I was so happy when he did that^^ and his girlfriend totally deserve that. This is so far my favourite scene of Raymond's^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment