Headache

Well.....um..please excuse the not so pretty picture up there......haha...
This is the first post about myself...and its not a positive one either....Well, today I'm having a major headache and is really tired. Somehow, I really want to go back to school right now even though I was so happy when it ended....maybe because I have nothing to do at home.

It's so weird that whenever there is school, there's always series I want to watch, but right now...when I have tons of time to waste, there isn't any series I can watch. I remember staying on the computer for hours after school watching the series, surfing online and end up doing all my homework at around midnight. At that time, I really enjoyed being online because their was something to do, but now.....there is just so much time to waste that I actually feel tired of it :(

Another major thing is my friends. I really miss the lunch time at school where we will all be fooling around like idiots and when they tend to make fun of me every single minute. Even though their are some that I still talk on the phone with, but I still miss the whole group being together. Whenever we are together, there tend to be a bit *cough* noise in the hallway, because their are 2 of them who are very dramatic and me........I'm usually a quiet person, but when I'm with my friends, I get a bit loud at times^^ Honestly though, my friends are much louder and their are times they would dance in the hallway......and also drag me into it. It's always fun to have them around and I really do miss that :(

uh............I just wish summer would end quicker.....even though I know that after, I would want it to come sooner......

0 comments:

Post a Comment