Kevin Cheng & Tavia Yeung romantically riding bikes under the rain

Earlier Kevin Cheng and Tavia Yeung were filming for new series "Iron Horse Seeking Bridge". The scene spoke about the two riding bikes together in the rain, the scene was very romantic. But in reality, the two have never experienced going biking on a date. Tavia laughed that she hates sitting in the back of the bike. She expressed: "I never liked sitting on the back of the bike, it's not fun. Today I felt frightened because the bike is really old and has limited performance. Also we were riding in the rain, so I was afraid we might fall."

As for Kevin, he expressed that its quite romantic to be riding bikes under the rain. He said: "I only get to experience this in filming. If it was real, I would definitely feel that its romantic. Also I never drove someone on a bike before. (Are you a romantic person?) See if I have time first. If I have time, I can be quite romantic as well."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Thoughts: haha...this scene seems really sweet^^ I'm really looking forward to this series^^ But is sad that Tavia's only going to be a guest star.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment