More about Me???

I've started to watch TVB series(and there were also a few ATV too) since I was around 8. I'm 15 right now, so that mean I've started to watch at around 2002 I guess??? Technically though, I think I've watched some series when I was youger than that too, but I never paid much attention to them.

It wasn't until 2002 that TVB actually got me, and it was because of Virtues of Harmony^^ I remember going to the video store every Tuesday because it was realeased on that day every week. Besides watching the series, I honestly didn't know anything about TVB, and even didn't know that the actors and actresses in there was actually chinese!!!!!! I was pretty dumb at that time I guess......

It wasn't until last year, that I actually got to know more about TVB, like their artistes and stuff like that.......and I don't know why, but I'm beginning to be pickier too. Before, I tend to watch every series, but now I don't actually feel like watching anything. For example, I didn't watch the Gem of Life, The Master of Tai Chi, The Money Maker Recipe, When A Dog Loves A Cat, Your Class or Mine, When Easterly Showers Fall on the Sunny West, Pages of Treasures, Survivor's Law 2, Catch Me Now, Love Exchange, Forensic Heroes 2, Last one Standing and.......omg...I didn't know that I missed so much!!!

Those were all series from 2008.......and I only missed 3 series in 2007!!!!!! But I did start on some of them though..........and didn't have the heart to finish them........Well, at least I got a good start with 2009, there was E.U. then Rosy Business, which both brought me back to watching TVB.................but then was dropped by The Threshahold of a Persona, even though Roger was in it. I watched around 4 episodes, and dropped it........but I guess it's just me. If a series doesn't catch my attention fast enough, I tend to give up easily.

The only series I will not dropped will probably be comedies, even if they are stupid or anything like that, because I love them too much^^ I espeacially love them because after after watching them, I always feel happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment