Transferred Connection of Temptation Costume Fitting






Episodes: 20

Cast: Steven Ma, Fala Chen, Yoyo Mung, Johnson Lee, Timmy Hung, Kenny Wong, Yu Yang, Helen Ma, Lau Dan, Ben Wong, Sarah Song, Eric Li, Matthew Ko, Gordon Liu, Mannor Chan

Steven - A inquisitive lawyer
Yoyo - An evil character
Fala - A pole dancer

There will be a love triangle between Steven, Yoyo, and Fala.

Credits: TVB:A Way of Thinking


Thoughts: Hmm....I think I'm neutral with this series, but maybe after knowing more about the storyline, I will like it^^ I really hope Steven's character won't be too nice, since he always seem to play way too nice roles. The only role I think he didn't act as a 100% good guy was probably in Better Halves, and I totally love him in there^^ Hope his character in here would be more like that^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment