Changes I o.O

I hope you guys recall the last post I did on Tavia, which contains the younger pictures of her in the past^^ After that, I decided to find some pictures of some other artistes too^^

Kenix Kwok - I really love the pictures of Kenix there^^ She looks really cute with the 2 ponytails....haha.....Really glad that she came back to film Born Rich after 3 years without filming^^ Can't wait to see her in there^^


Gigi Lai - Aww..she look so cute in the younger pic. ^^ I think she is a really good actress^^ and is really shocked when I first heard about the news of her retirement :( At first I thought it was only rumors, but sadly it was true. Really hope that she will return one day though^^


Ada Choi - At first, I didn't really recognize Ada in the younger pic...but when I had a better look at it, I suddenly know that it's her^^ Either in the past or currently now, I think she is still really pretty^^ I heard many praises for her acting in The Gem of Life and The Dance of Passion......but unfortunately I haven't watched The Gem of Life, and only remember the last parts of DOP. Of course one of those parts included her death :(

*More Coming Later :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment