1 Day Poll!! ---Extended to Sept.8 noon(pacific)

TVB Horizon's first poll, but also a very quick one too^^ Gonna end tomorrow at noon (pacific time). A little non-tvb related though.......

Well, first of all, I created this poll because tomorrow is my last official day of summer T_T and because of that, I decided to spend tomorrow and draw you guys some pics^^ The problem though.......I'm quite biased on who I draw *cough* haha, I'm pretty sure that's obvious xD

So, here's a list of some characters I think I can draw.......and depending on your vote, I'm gonna be drawing the top 3^^ If you have any other suggestions on what I could draw later in the future, please feel free to drop by a comment^^

Hmmm...also might notice that I can't exactly draw boys =_= I have problems with their hair....

-Selena Li from Face to Fate .....might draw her with Raymond xD
-The Four (Raymond, Sammul, Ron, Kenneth)
-Maggie Cheung and Steven Ma in Better Halves
-Myolie Wu in Lost in the Chamber of Love
-Gigi Lai in The Ultimate Crime Fighter
-Bobby Au Yeung and Marianne Chan from Happy Ever After
-Tavia Yeung and Steven Ma in Land of Wealth
-Fala Chen in Moonlight Renosance
-Linda chung in Legend of the Demigods
-Christine Ng and Sunny Chan in The Green Grass of Home
-Kevin and Niki from Under the Canopy of Love

Hope you guys will vote xD
Probably gonna post the pics after the first school day^^

2 comments:

Iris said...

Hm...can't decide. >.< Selena li or Fala chen..no Linda! Lindas character would look very cute in drawing form. ^_^ the four would be cool but yeah it's hard to draw boys hair. Hehe I'm so indecisive.

And once again you're the first person to read my new post! I'll comment on that tomorrow, time to get some sleep. tomorrows the last day of summer T.T

LynneD. said...

haha, take ur time to choose^^ Goodnight^^

Post a Comment