Bosco in Australia xD

Haha, on Bosco's blog, he said that he was in Australia doing some promotion on music and video o.O and there were some pics og him there.

I decided to post the pics here, because of the KOALA!!! *cough* umm, I mean Bosco xD

Haha, joking, it was mainly Bosco^^ but then the koala reminded me of the school trip that I REALLY wanted to go to but can't. *sigh* The school trip is going to Australia during spring break. Arrghh I really want to go T__T



"Haha, there's the KOALA!!!! And the Kangaroo is sooooo cute xD"

"80 million jackpot!!!!!!! C'est la gasp! Haha, when my parents asked me what I'm gonna be when I grow up, I told them I'll be a millionaire xD haha, joking^^ I actually don't know yet..o.O"

!!!!!Bosco and FOOD!!!!

"Doesn't Bosco look happy with all the food there??!!? hmm, this is making me hungry xD Haha, my favourite is the pizza^^ I love pizza xD Kinda weird, my family all like pho (the noodle thing) but personally, I don't like :P Hmm...and abalone o.O"

Pictures Credits: TVB.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment