Currently.....

For the last 3 days, have been quite busy.

day1 - Shopping for school supplies, was so hot outside @.@
day2 - My mom decided to take care of my cousins while my aunt worked, and this was the day that they first came.
day3 - 8am till 4:30, helped take care of my cousins and after they left, I got a massive headache.
Today - Last day that my cousins coming^^ Well...for the week anyway...*sigh*

-Hmmm...currently watching DIE Again and You're Hired, but I don't know if I'm gonna continue DIE Again though. (Don't know why, my interest in finishing a series is going down.)
-Started some drawings^^....
-LAST, school starts in 2 days...

Posting
- Some thoughts on You're Hired coming....(only on ep14.)
-Drawings
- New catergories (might have in future):
Chibified - think I'm gonna start drawing...
Series Highlights - (haha..like Programme Highlights^^) gonna be featuring series I love^^
Supporting Crew - where I'll be writing about my favourite supporting casts like Rain Lau, Benz Hui etc.
Artistes Memos - featuring diff. artistes and descibing when I first liked them artistes and etc.
and I think I'll start writing reviews...not quite sure about that though.

2 comments:

Iris said...

Looking forward to your upcoming posts! Love your drawings and interested in seeing what else you have to say as well. Good luck with the reviews though, I'm organized and yet I don't have time to write any. ^_^

LynneD. said...

thanks^^ but i think reviews have a really low chance of appearing though^^

Most of the time get consumed by school <.< I don't think I'm gonna be able to update that much either...

Post a Comment