Jessica Hsuan food poisoned right before returning to HK from Ethiopia

Earlier there was bad news that Jessica Hsuan injured her foot in Ethiopia, then when she went to Kenya for the shooting of TVB Anniversary special (活著), she unfortunately got "poisoned". Just returned to Hong Kong, yesterday Jessica was in Tseung Kwan O TV City for an interview and expressed: "Before I left Kenya, I ate some weird tasting chicken, my stomach started hurting later and I threw up. When I was at the Ethiopia International Airport, I had stomach cramps and it hurt so much that I was crying at the airport. Once I came back to Hong Kong, I immediately went to the hospital and stayed for a night. The doctor said I got food poisoning."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Thoughts: Aw, poor Jessica, hope she's better now. I'm wondering when 'A Pillow Case of Mystery 2' is gonna release. I honestly miss seeing Bobby T_T Now that I noticed it, his last series was aired around a year ago!!!!!

oh, kinda went of topic there...anyway, I'm also wondering what scenes they were shooting in Kenya. After seeing 'The Last Breakthrough' and seeing the beautiful landscape filmed in africa, I really wish that one day TVB can do it again. Hehe, but then this is just a short shooting I guess....

0 comments:

Post a Comment