Nomination Lists

Best actor:
Wayne Lai - Rosy Business
Moses Chan - The Gem Of Life
Dayo Wong - You Are Hired
Wong Hee - Burning Flame III
Kevin Chen - Burning Flame III
Bosco Wong - Burning Flame III
Roger Kwok - D.I.E. Again
Gallen Lo - Born Rich
Ray Lui - Born Rich

Best actress:
Sheren Tang - Rosy Business
Charmaine Sheh
- Beyond The realm Of Conscience
Tavia Yeung - Beyond The realm Of Conscience

Anita Yuen - Born Rich

Jamie Chik - Born Rich
Kenix Kwok - Born Rich
Teresa Mo - Off Pedder

Sonija Kwok - D.I.E. Again

Liza Wang - When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny west


List credits to R.E.D @asianvn

I know it's a little late putting this list up :/ Since I think everybody would've already saw it. Anyway, when I looked at the list..........Rosy Business, You're Hired, and BF 3 are the only series I've seen :argh:

Anyway, I'm not so sure who I want to won yet....well I kinda know, but still quite unsure since I haven't seen BR. So currently.....Best Actor I want is either Wayne or Dayo. Not really a surprise right? Chai Kau got pretty famous so I'm really thinking if tvb's gonna give him an award. It's probably this or the Favourite Male Character one. Hmm, for me, Dayo would fit into 'My Favourite Male Character' more^^ So I wish Wayne should get the Best Actor one xD

Hmm, 'Best Actress'. I think the highest people to get the award is between Sheren, Tavia Charmiane and maybe from BR. Since I haven't seen BR, I'm not so sure and only one 4 eps of Beyond :/ But I'd be happy if Sheren win though^^ I think she deserved it xD

The list is kind of dominated with Beyond's and BR's cast. Haha, no surprise though xD Since this list isn't finish yet, I'm wondering who's gonna be added? I can't wait to see the nominations for the other catergories xD

1 comments:

lynne said...

Haha, just checking^^

Post a Comment