More of the Event

Beside the Crossovers one, I don't know too much of the event because I didn't watch it :( Anyway, at Asianfantics, someone put up a video and after seeing, I decided to show it to you guys^^ It made me know a little more about the event^^


*credits to uploader


*credits: baidu, tungstar
Fala, Bosco, Bernice, Michael, Nancy, Ron etc. : Ok, I was surprised when they sang the song from Old Time Buddies!!! Haha, I loved it though xD I remember loving the series and hearing the song just brings back so much memories ;)


Bosco, Ron, Michael, etc: RON is back xD Haha, good to see him back from mainland and is glad that he could participate (reminds me of Selena, I wish she was there too :( ). The two dances have 2 songs and I KNOW the songs from somewhere, but yet again.........I DON'T know where T_T


Wong Cho Lam: Haha, I think he was really funny in here xD Especially the part where he starts seeing as a girl there! (pic on right side) LOLS


Hacken Lee: He sang the theme for The LEgend of the Condor Heroes and The Drive of Life. I love his singing so much xD Espeacially love the song for The Drive of Life. There's just a tune to it that can't make me forget xD


Steven&Fala: TVB is really promoting them as a couple! They're going to have so much series together next year. I don't mind though since I think they look cute together^^


Nancy Wu: I didn't know that Nancy sang O.O Somehow I didn't like it too much though :/ The song that she sang just didn't have the tune I like xD


Sheren&Wayne: The song they sang sounds really, really, really familiar but I can't remember in what series I heard it :/ I really like it though^^ Actually one of my fav to hear xD Sounds a little sad somehow :/

NOTE: More posts coming later ;)

1 comments:

xxSpillUrGutsxx said...

1st pic : old time buddie
2nd pic (1st half) : War of Genders by Dayo Wong (2nd half) : (zhun zhun Ga Ga(Real-Fake) by Dicky cheung. (heard that as my 1st childhood song) lols.
3rd pic : That not my name /'Shanghai Tan

That all i can remeber hope it helps.

Post a Comment