Tvb Gala - The Ladies

Note: I'm sorry guys. I got a surprise from my parents to go to the dentist yesterday :( and when I got home I had to finish up my schoolwork. So here's the post that was meant to be put up yesterday.

So what kind of dresses did the ladies wore to the Gala???

Tvb Gala 09
Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09



Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Linda Chung
She fits in well with the red dress^^ It's just the piece of fabric that comes out in the front that looks odd, but it's still really pretty^^ I really like her jewelery too xD

Tvb Gala 09
Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Bernice Liu
I miss her sooooo much xD It's been so long since I last saw her and I can't wait to see her in Shall We State the Case^^ The dress that she wore (beige) is so pretty, it's one of my favourite :D Haha, I love it so much I drew this chibi version of it :P Gonna post it later xD

Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Tvb Gala 09
Tavia Yeung
I was a little dissapointed when I didn't see her wearing another dress, but she still looks pretty and elegant xD I'm still on ep. 16 of Beyond *sigh* Not so many pics of her either :/ I'm happy that I found the pic of her with Fala though^^ She looks so happy and it seems like she's having lots of fun there too :D

Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Myolie Wu
Honestly, I don't really like the purple fur :/ I'm not a big fan of fur xD Haha, the pic of her in the War of In-Laws costume is cute though :D She looks so cute there!

Tvb Gala 09
Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Charmaine Sheh
When I first saw Charmaine in the mid-60's/80's clothing, first thing I thought of was her series Glittering Days! Haha, her character was really cute in there where she first appeared as a farm girl^^ She also looks sweet in here too xD

Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Sonija Kwok
First time seeing those pics, I just thought of the DRESS!! It's so pretty xD Haha, It fits Sonija well too! I think it's one of the prettiest dress I saw so far ;)

Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Christine Ng - Christine's dress is ok to me, I don't really like the bottom part :/ Way to long and just seems a bit tight somehow and a little bit hard to walk in :P She still looks good though^^ To speak a little more, I didn't really like Christine before but after watching The Silver Chamber of Sorrows, I began to love her ;)

Yoyo Mung - At first I thought that the dress she wore and Fala's were the same one lols. She looks ok in the dress. The thing that makes it look good is when she smiles^^ Her smile is bright and just goes along with the yellow ;)

Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Nancy Wu
I don't really like her dress for some reason. It just looks a little bit too baggy and is pretty plain :/ I also wish that she would let her hair down.

Tvb Gala 09
Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Fala Chen - I didn't really like her dress when I saw the close up pic of it (middle:yellow) but the pic of her singing, she looks really pretty there^^

Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Michelle Yim - I thought what she dressed last year was better :/ I think that her necklace is way to big and seems a bit weird.

Susanna Kwan - I like what she wore^^ The light purple and light blue mix together really well. Maybe because blue and purple are my favorite colors xD but I really do like her dress.

Louise Lee - I could only found one pic of her. She fits well into her blue dress^^


Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Natalie Tong- I like her dress. Simple but elegant^^ Haha, I'm so happy to see her here. Speaking of it, I haven't seen her in a long time.

Charmaine Li - Haven't seen her for awhile too. The color green really makes her stand out. I like the bottom part of her dress more then her top part though.

Angela Tong - The dress she wore really suits her along with her hair too^^ I like the adding of the bracelet and the necklace, makes it perfect^^

Koni Liu - She looks really good in the pic^^ The dress fits into the tone color of her skin and also along with her hair ;) Haha, I really like her hair xD

Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09Tvb Gala 09
Shirley Yeung
Haven't seen her in such a long time xD Something I like about Shirley is her smile. It is always bright and cheerful^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment