At the Edge of Tears - A Watchdog's Tale

I'm still not finished with the series but so far, I really wanted to write about something that happened to Ho Tin Yau (Raymond Wong) and his dog, Bingo.

Photobucket
Raymond is a canine officer and Bingo is his partner. During one incident, Raymond and Bingo was chasing after a thief. They ran after him into a warehouse and Raymond got caught under a bunch of boxes. While Raymond struggled to get out, Bingo and the thief were fighting. The thief took out a stick and started to hit Bingo with it!

It was heart-breaking to see how Raymond struggled to get up but couldn't and could only see Bingo getting hit. The feeling that Raymond had at that time must of really hurt him and probably wished the one being hit was him instead of Bingo.

Photobucket
After that incident, Bingo had to retire......

These scenes between Bingo and Raymond highly affected me because I also have a dog myself. That is why I kinda know how it feels to be in Raymond's position. The more I thought of it the more tears rolled down my eyes during their scenes. This also made me thought back to why I never wanted to have a dog before. It was probably because I was afraid that I won't be able to handle it if something were to ever happen to my dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment