An Uninvited Date Costume Fitting

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Cast:
Bobby Au Yeung, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, John Chiang, Power Chan, Gigi Wong, Fung So Boh, Bak Biu, Leanne Li, Natalie Wong, Catherine Chau, Ching Ho Wai, Felix Lok, Mandy Won

Raymond: He looks awesome in here!!! (Hehe...before Tavia said there won't be any romantic link between her and Raymond, but then Ray said there is going to be!) In here, he plays as this devil. That's why he had the red contacts xD I LOVE his devil look! Hehe can't wait to see find out more of his character in here!

Tavia: She looks really nice in here. Even though I like her better in her long hair, I'm getting use to her short hair now^^ In here, she plays as a nurse and Bobby's wife.

Bobby: Bobby!!! I miss him so much! I'm really glad that he's finally filming with Ray. I think he plays as a doctor.....who'll like Tavia. Then he'll die and Raymond's gonna be the one who revives him.

Apple?!? Dunno why they're all holding an apple o.O Apple looks good though, so shiny and red xD Lols I like apples! (I actually ate around 3-4 of them today!)

Visit Hyn5 for much more info!
Credits: Baidu, Hyn5, TVB A Way of Thinking

0 comments:

Post a Comment