Selena's Blog Updates!!

March 09, 2010
PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is my friend’s dog, Stewie. He broke his leg half a year ago because he jumped down from too high, but he is all better now! =)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
She is such a poser! haha Maybe she thinks she’s a model!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
My other dog Naughty! But she’s not naughty at all! She’s a very good girl!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sorry for not updating for a long time, but Í’ve been quite busy with filming and photoshoots lately! I’ve also been busy with setting up my make up school (will let you all know the details soon…hehe).

Snowy just got a new haircut and it looks like a 洋蔥頭 . It’s so cute! haha….It’s so fun to give her new haircuts because she has so much fur that I can totally change her look every time! But no matter what, I think she’s still very cute! Naughty just got a normal cut, maybe next time, I’ll try something funny on her too!


Lols I love her comment on her dog as a model xD All her dogs are ADORABLE!!! Hehe, I love the haircut she did for Snowy! I also love the cute little shirts she had on them! Make them look even cuter! Oh....make up school...hehe, wish to hear more from her about that later xD

March 03, 2010
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Everyone knows Moses Chan is an expert in Coffee! It was really nice of him to bring his own coffee maker and his home-made coffee beans to brew coffee for us!! He said he roasted the coffee beans himself, which is really impressive!!! During our late nights filming, it’s definitely nice to have a nice cup of 視帝咖啡! Thanks Moses!!!!

Aw! So nice of Moses xD Wouldn't you love to work with him! Haha, free coffee ;) I don't know alot about coffee.....so I'm confuse with the part where Selena mention that Moses roasted the coffee beans. ^^;

0 comments:

Post a Comment