Natalie!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This poll was really close and I apologize for ending it so quickly.

After Fistful of Stances, I guess Natalie's popularity has risen up a notch^^ I really loved her in there and I think others did so too. Haha, I'm going to be writing more thoughts of her soon. Honestly, I like everybody from that list and I really don't mind who's going to win. It's actually quite hard to choose.....and I'm glad there wasn't a tie or else it won't work out so well xD
So I'm happy to present the banner of Natalie^^ and.....someone. Can anybody guess who's the shadow person? Leave a message in the c-box or comment on this post if you know ;)

On a side note, I really like this banner! I like how it's simple and it's dark xD I haven't done such a dark banner for a very long time. I was really happy to find that pic of Natalie to use because it suits really well with all the black and along with the shadow. At first I didn't plan to put that shadow in but then it was too empty. Hope you guys all like the new banner ;)

6 comments:

An Pham said...

it must be kevin cheng rite, since they had such great chemistry in the series

LynneD. said...

Sorry, An it's not Kevin. Though I do agree on what you said^^ It's just that I wasn't thinking of Fistful when doing this banner^ Another guess?

An Pham said...

hmmm...okie.
i wonder how much guess i get this time??

roger?
ron?
bosco?

i think one of those should be rite cuz of the hair

LynneD. said...

Sorry, It's actually Raymond lam.

An Pham said...

ughh good thing you told me early cuz i could have been guessing for a long time.

LynneD. said...

Haha, it's ok^^ I know it was hard to guess.

Post a Comment