Sister of Pearl Themesong....by Myolie!!



I love this new song!! I am really glad that tvb chose Myolie to sing the themesong for Pearl! I really love Myolie's voice. It's strong and she uses alot of emotion when she sings =) This song also reminded me of the other themesong she sang for War and Destiny. The song was called Fortunately and hands down one of my favourite song of Myolie's! But now this song pops up and I love them both! Both sounds sad and I just love Myo's voice! I really want to hear her in more of tvb songs.

Back on Pearl......seeing the themesong just makes me want to watch it more!!! I'm not a pre-modern fan but I am really excited for this. I have high expectations for this and hopefully it's going to turn out good ;)

Note: I also uploaded Pearl's theme on youtube.

credits: Myolie101@tudou ,skyliu@tudou, Hyn5

2 comments:

An Pham said...

i really like this song alot. and yes it does resemble fortunately, eventhough i'm not chinese and have no idea what she's singing about. but i do like the rythem of it. and i can tell she put emotion in her songs.

LynneD. said...

Haha, I'm the same. I don't understand chinese either. and yah, I like the song the most b/c of her emotions and the rhythm too^^

Post a Comment