Steven Ma pretends to be sea lion to get blueberries from Sonjia Kwok

Photobucket

Steven Ma and Sonjia Kwok play a couple in TVB new series . They are often seen as "sweet beans" (tong chee dou) together while filming heartwarming dating scenes. The scene talked about the two dating in Stanley, where Steven is hungry and Sonjia took out a box of blueberries from her bag to feed him. Steven looked intoxicated and pretended to be a sea lion reaching out for food, which led to laughter.

Sonjia smiled: "I actually couldn't believe that he could act so comfortably and then turn naughty so easily. After seeing his expression, I couldn't help but laugh out loud."

Steven said: "Being co-stars, of course we should collaborate happily. I like to make soup, seeing her so skinny, I gave her a cup of soup to keep her healthy."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Thoughts: Haha, I found this article quite sweet so decided to put it up. I'm really liking both of their look in the series. They look super sweet together too xD Definitely looking forward to both of them on screen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment