TaRo banner!

Photobucket
Hopefully you guys are all going to like the new banner!! I apologize that I haven't been updating that much recently. I'm beginning to pay more attention to school now since it's almost over, and have to catch up on alot of stuff. I think I'm going to be busy for the rest of May cause of projects and volunteer stuff so I'll still be delaying a bit on my posts =( I'm really, really sorry about it. But I'll definitely be back by summer time!

Is everyone excited for summer?!! School's finally going to end! Haha, I'm also going to get my driver's test soon too......on June 9! I still need to get the driving booklet though.....hopefully I'll pass! My mom is saying how my little sister (1 year younger) might get it before me though :P I don't feel to comfortable at the idea of driving a car ^^;

I'm still working of my review of A Fistful of Stances, which I hope will be up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment