Tavia's Top 5 Countdown!!


Tavia had many wonderful co-stars....excluding Adam x___x (I don't know what tvb was thinking....they are nowhere near a match). My top 5 are listed below! Honorable mention would be Benny Chan....who I really wanted on the list but couldn't. After reading the post, please vote for who is your fav. Tavia pairing!! Thanks =)

5)Photobucket
Stevia! Love seeing them together and was extremely angry at tvb for all their sad endings. They first paired in Land of Wealth, but Tavia ended up marrying Moses instead. Then again in Sweetness in the Salt, they were given the chance to pair up but had an unclear ending about them being together. That was another sad ending for them, but out of all........nothing is worse then their ending in Cupid Stupid :(

I've counted, out of the series they had filmed (not including the cameos ones) they are part of the same cast of 3 series. In those 3 series, they paired up 3 times, and in those 3 times of pairing, none got an 'official' happy ending.........

I really do hope that they will pair up again one day....and their 'curse' will be worn off.

4)Photobucket
They paired up in Find the Light, Dicey Business and Heart of Greed. Beside in Find the Light (I can't remember that series), they made a lovely couple in both DB and HOG!! Their pairing was super cute in Dicey. I still remember the parts where Tavia thought that Bosco didn't like women in there =D They made a perfect match in that series with Bosco as the quiet guy, and Tavia as the more outgoing one.

Their screen time (or rather Tavia's) was a tiny bit limited but they still had many wonderful scene together. The best part was the day of their wedding!! That was one of my favorite part of the entire series! Their wedding had it's sad and bitter moments but also the sweet ones in it.

I do really want to see them together again because I really like them together^^

3)Photobucket
Haha, I fell in love with this couple during Moonlight Resonance but was really, really surprise to find out that they were also in Land of Wealth together! From that, you could tell that their pairing in Land of Wealth didn't really left any impression for me. I only remember the part where Tavia gave birth and was about to die, because that was one of the saddest moments I've ever seen! Especially the things she said to Moses too! So yah....I only remembered the scene but nothing about the couple.

In MR though, it was totally different! They were super cute together and left a deep impression in my heart ;) But then in Beyond the Realm of Conscience, their relationship was barely focused on and to me, they didn't even love each other in there. Apparently, I do not have any feelings toward their pairing in Beyond :(

2)Photobucket
I have no idea why, but FungYi ranks as number 2. I have never seen them pair up but I just have this weird impression on them. Maybe because it's the influence of the people I talk to online (who adores FungYi :P). I've also seen many mv's on them and have now grown quite fond of them. The 2 pics above of them is extremely adorable too!!!! Haha, yah that's all I've got too say......but more will probably come up when Mysteries of Love airs :P

1)Photobucket
Once again!! Have never seen this couple pair up!! It's really weird how the 2 couples I've never seen pair up before rank #1 and #2 on my list compares to the others!! Makes it seems unfair xD But anyways, I fell in love with TaRo once I saw their pics together. I remember I was going on a TaRo rampage during their last birthday.....
lols I'm positive I have more things of them but just can't seem to remember. Haha, this is probably the first pairing I've been so 'into' and still is now xD Whenever I see their pics together....my heart just melts and go 'awww....' :P They are just so cute! btw..I extremely love the pic of them singing up there! Always one of my favorite pic^^

To show more, I made an mv of them =D I used clips I found on tudou of their interviews, game shows etc and put it together! I wish I found more of them though, cause those clips weren't enough for me...I really want to see more of them... Anyways, there's a TaRo forum so if you're a TaRo fan, come take a look there and join! Support TaRo^

1 comments:

Justvb said...

I like Ron and Tavia pairing in The Academy! :D

Post a Comment