CAmping Photos ANd CHibis........HIATUS

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I will be gone this weekend.......I know...again =( Every year, there's that time of exams. Mines are coming around the third week of June and again on the 25th. I'm thinking I won't be posting for the next few weeks until my exams are over. Unless there's something I really have to talk about......like MOL (hehe.....got the first few eps for it!!)
So I apologize, TVB Horizon will go on its first HIATUS until at least the 25th of June.
(Beside the anniversary post on June 18th and maybe some temptations to post...)

Surprisingly, TVB Horizon's anniversary is on June 18!!! Haha, first anniversary for TVB Horizon =) Hopefully I'm going to be having a post for that. It's probably just about what I've done so far and all that stuff xD

Thanks for hearing me out! And here are the pics from the camp I went to last weekend!! Only pics of me cause I'm not so sure if my class wanted to be up here xD Haha, took me awhile to decide if I whould put them up since this is a tvb blog.......not really my personal =/ But one post won't hurt^^

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Haha, I was sticking my tongue out at my friend :P It's actually my favourite pic though xD

Camping was extremely fun and I wished that we could've stayed longer. It was a wonderful experience (especially the hike!). First, we set up our tent with a rock in the rain lols. Then we had a camp fire. On the second day, we went on our hike......which was just up, up, up. While doing it, I just wish that we'd stop but after I've done it, it wasn't so bad after all. I actually loved the hike very much =) So many trees.

Lols we were eating lunch on the mountain top and was getting ready to go back down again. We separated into 2 group, the slow one and the fast one :P Haha, I was in the slow one, and for the first 30 secs that we started to go back down............we took the wrong path ^^: Sad but true......only 30 secs but we got lost. Going back down was so much easier than going up! I was so happy we made back safely :P beside the bruise that I got on my leg cause I hit a tree xD

The rest of the day was great cause we got to eat more marshmallows^^ But then we played this 'brain' game......I could not get it =( The at night, it started pouring!! The rain was so hard. The next morning, many of my classmates tents got soaked! Haha, I wasn't though xD Anyways, it was so sad to leave.....I really want to go back there again (with my class). And now even sadder that the year is going to end so soon.......One of those happy but also sad moments.

Haha, thanks for taking the time to read this post^-^ I won't be posting much until my exams end. Bye =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment