Fala and Steven Banner =D

Photobucket

SOrry for closing down the site for awhile, but here's the new banner for the beginning of July!! I'm so happy this one is a happier banner (the other one seriously depressed me every time I come to the blog). These wedding photos of Steven and Fala are beautiful and I really wanted to use them. The quote on the banner is from my friend (who wrote it in my yearbook :P). Really hope that you guys like this new banner ;)

Photobucket
Poll was for this post -- Click

Yes! Here are the results to the 'Who's Tavia Best With..." poll! Hmm...I'm actually not surprise with Ron Ng and Raymond Lam leading xD Just a bit surprise with so little votes for Bosco....(high possibility that it's my fault for forgetting his name and had to use him in 'others'! Sorry BoTa fans. Anyways thanks for the votes guys! Haha, I noticed that lots voted for Raymond when MOL started airing xD

BTW I updated the graphics section and Chibi section xD
--------------------------------------------

On a complete off topic note. I was doing the Raymond's MOL post when I got sidetracked to looking up haunted stories/hotels (don't ask why xD). So for about 2 hrs, I was caught reading those stories....and I must say, they freaked me out abit. My mom suddenly called me upstairs...and while I filled the pot with water, the pot tipped to the side and made a huge noise. Unbelievable, but I freaked out and let out a loud scream xP (My heart is still racing so fast right now...) All of my friends say I have really huge reactions....and sadly that is true.

I know this has nothing to do with tvb, but I'm really interested in something. Do you guys believe in ghosts? Please vote on the poll! I'm really curious...xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment