My Fav. Actors

From my previous post about my fav. actresses, this post continues with my fav. actors^^

Photobucket
Kenneth: Yes, yes.....haha Kenneth =D I love this guy! I liked him ever since Into Thin Air and began to love him after A Fistful of Stances. I'm loving him more and more each day. He usually have quite cute characters and he really portrays them well. He's cute with most pairings he's paired up with (Bernice, Selena, Leila, Michelle). I'm really hoping for him to pair up with Linda and Tavia one day! He looks so cute with Linda and just adorable with Tavia xD I'm hoping for another breakthrough role of his in his new evil role ;)

Wayne: Who doesn't like this guy? He and Bobby are my childhood actors and I love them!! Wayne's characters are always, always entertaining to see! I'd say 99% of his series, I'd love him in there! My fav. roles of him definitely includes...........Journey to the West's, Safe Guards's, The Gentle Crackdown 1/2, Show Times Blues's and Moonlight Resonance's. He's such a versatility actor and is always, always a joy to see onscreen. Even if I don't like a series, he will definitely make it much better to watch!

Bobby: My number 1 comedic actor of all times =D Loved him since I was small and always will continue too. Bobby is just Bobby, a talented actor. He can portray comedic roles (Happy Ever After) and can also portray a professional character (Forensics Heroes). Haha, he always a joy to see onscreen and I'm looking forward to every of his series to come =D

Lols compare to My Favourite Actresses post, I don't have to many Fav. Actor. Steven Ma and Moses Chan (well, kinda abit Raymond Wong too actually but he's not as close as them) came really, really, really close to my Fav!!! They were so close, but I was still abit unsure. Anways, hope you guys enjoyed reading this =D And please to tell me ur fav. actors too! Raymond? Ron? Kevin? Roger? Bosco?? Hmm........^^

For my next post (continuing on with my fav. stuff), I think I'll be writing it on my fav./memorable characters.

btw the poll for Your fav. actresses will have 3 days left to vote, then I'll put up Your Fav. Actor poll^ ANd I'm continuing the votes for MOL b/c I'm still working on the review. And new poll for GW will be up after MOl's (I know....it's a bit late but there were too many polls on the sidebar before...). And I'll try my best to finish of the MOL review...(halfway finish)^^

1 comments:

An Pham said...

mine has to be raymond lam. wayne lai. kwong wah. and moses chan.

Post a Comment