Mysteries of Love Overview - Bernice/Kenneth

My final review for MOL is WAYYYY to long, so I'm going to be separating them into parts like this. One part is BK thoughts, 2nd would be FungYi thoughts, and 3rd would be the overall of the series (cases, other characters, to have a sequel? rating and etc.)

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

Photobucket
BK!
I found it ridiculous how Bernice suddenly fell for this guy named Adrian. Where was the Bernice we saw before? I thought the only good thing that came from this was how Kenneth got jealous. Haha, I liked how he got so jealous. Serves him right for not treasuring Bernice? He finally realize how important Bernice was to him and began to fight for her back! I'm glad he did but yet again......ridiculous how he doesn't know ANYTHING about her even though they've been dating for 10 years! That made me notice how ridiculous their relationship was before, only slept with each other! Can that actually happen in real life?!? Hope not.....tv usually exaggerates things though....

AT first, I thought Bernice would be a strong woman but I was wrong. It saddens me how the 2 girls have to be so weak.....I can see the points for Tavia being weak because she was a bit childish in the beginning.....but Bernice looked stronger nad with lots of confidence. If only tvb made her stronger, everything's going to be much nicer because that balances out the characters.

Photobucket
Kenneth's character is a player, but I like how he has a soft-spot for Bernice. To everybody, he shows himself as a player but there are times (especially with Bernice) where he showed that he was more than that. When Bernice was sick, he'd cook for her and that surprise me to know that he can cook. When he took Bernice fishing, he told her how he wanted a stable family with a wife and a few kids.

He may seem abit playful but I thought that he deeply cared about Bernice's thoughts too. Especially that time when Bernice asked him to take care of her friend. Her friend was trying everything she got and Kenneth almost fell for her. Luckily at the last moment, he saw the book Bernice gave him and he was able to escape from the situation....That was really sweet of KEnneth.

Photobucket
Overall, Kenneth's role was ok but it didn't met the expectations I had set up for it. It wasn't as 'special' as I thought it would be.....and didn't quite 'stand-out' either. But I still enjoy seeing Kenneth onscreen anyways. About Bernice's role, it was ok....the only thing I hated was the fact that she suddenly fell for the Adrian guy....but clothes were beautiful ^^ And it was good to see Bernice again!

Compare to their pairing in Into Thin Air and in here, Into Thin Air would beat it by miles because I think their story in there was better than in here. I do hope to see the pairing again though because they are cute. Kenneth usually looks good with his co-stars, and there's always something special with BErnice and her costars. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment