Can't Buy Me Love pics.

EDIT- Poll on the side added for Can't Buy Me Love. Since I haven't drawn chibis for awhile (beside the Charmaine one)....I decided to draw a pair of chibis of the winning pair! Will end on the 23rd. So please vote =) Thanks! ...sorry for re-editing this post so much.

102 pics!! x____X More than I had planned to post.....(more on the 2nd post...beneath) All were found here tom.com

I was so happy to find these pics b/c I finally got to see how Linda looks like as the poor girl and as the maid! Looking at these pics is making me excited for the series now. A warning though....the pics really release alot spoilers.

I'll be posting more pics I've found of the filming of 7 Quarantined, Yes Sir No Sir, and An Invited Date....probably tomorrow. ^^

EDIT - For some reason...when you try to click on the pics in this 1st post....it won't redirect you to the original sized image....so if you want to see them in their original size you can visit my album HERE pics in the 2nd post is fine though.

ALSO edited The Truth costume fitting with more pics also found at tom.com

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
credits tom.com, Selena's baidu

For the full costumes pics....I don't know why it's missing some of the casts (maybe I missed it?) but when I find them, I'll edit the post =)

2 comments:

An Pham said...

ahhh thnx so much for this...i love susan tse and kara hui outfits

LynneD. said...

ur welcome =)

Post a Comment