The Truth costume fitting

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


-Tavia Yeung/Ruco Chan/Raymond Wong in love triangle.
-Kenneth Ma/Louis Lee are guest stars.
-Tavia will also fall in love with Kenneth Ma.
-Ruco/Raymond are both lawyers.
-Tavia plays as a barrister

Credits: Hyn5, tavia.org, Baidu, tom.com

Thoughts: I find this series to be really interesting. I'm usually not a fan of lawing series but something is pulling me towards this series xD Wow, Ruco is taking on a leading role now! His characters are usually evil, so I'm wondering if he's going to be in here. At first, I thought Kenneth was actually part of the series...not guest star. I was looking forward to his pairing with Tavia so much....but now he's a guest star =/ But oh well, at least Tavia's going to like him =D Raymond taking on a leading role again!! Looking forward to this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment