Mysteries of Love Overview - Finale

Now let's go on with the cases....
I'm horrible at science so I had no idea what Raymond's theories were about. I found some cases boring....some ok....and the last one with Raymond Wong was the best! (This have nothing to do with me as a biased fan of Raymond!) I thought this case was really interesting because he was not shown until the last minute. Nobody knew how he looked like or who he was because through the case, he'd be doing crimes on the computer. I wish the case could go on a bit longer because I really love the suspense it gave to the audience! This case are one of the 'great points' of the series.

Honestly I began to be impatient with the cases and I finally snapped when they came to the case....kinda basing on the Romeo/Juliet story. I skipped through that whole case (due to the fact...I've already heard to much of these kinda stories). I was kinda upset about it because it's the case with Fred Cheng in it and I really like him too...

The Police Crew
I love them so much! I was especially glad to see Jack Wu in it (even though he's not up there..). I liked how they supports each other and how they made fun of Tavia! I wish there was more towards their scenes though. But now there was scene (up there). Such a heart-warming moment.

Raymond or Kenneth
Answer is Kenneth. I preferred Kenneth's over Raymond's character. Kenneth's character was much more caring than Raymond's and that was kinda unexpected because he was suppose to be playing as a playboy. Personally, Raymond's was really plain. Though he had a good beginning and a good ending, Raymond's character lacks something in the middle....probably emotion? I don't like how he's too calm....his calmness wasn't exactly what I say 'cool', but more towards weak.

Kenneth - Quite obvious I like him since he's my fav actor. I'm glad to see tvb finally promoting him and also giving him the chance to play a villain =D Hehe, this is going to be good.

Raymond - Ever since Face to Fate, I've already liked him very much. I love him in those cheery and cute roles, but it seems like tvb had stopped giving him those roles =( They're now giving him these serious ones....and sadly, they are all boring. So now, I'm really, really hoping for an interesting role from him in An Uninvited Date.....also again costarring Tavia Yeung =) I haven't heard much of his character in there yet....but just seeing the pics already made him totally AWESOME!!!! Especially his evil-ish smile!! Could look at that all day xD

Tavia or Bernice?
I dunno....do I really have to choose? I love both =)

BK or FungYi?
If I can choose a fav. for the beginning and the end.....beginning would be FungYi and end would be BK. Though if it has to be overall, I'd say BK. FungYi was cute, but overall BK was more interesting to watch.

My fav Character.
Before I watched this, I thought it was either going to be Kenneth or Tavia....but in the end it wasn't. It ended up with Tavia's cute little nephew played by Lawrence Ng. Haha, this kid is adorable! I thought it was really cute how he was there talking about his problems while Tavia was talking about her own.

My fav. Relationship
BK was my fav. pairing....but fav relationship is Tavia's and Lawrence's nephew/aunt relationship!! Haha, I love it when they have scenes together very much!

Best Moments
-Tavia and her 'lost in love' behaviours when she and Raymond just started to date!! She was absolutely adorable!!!
-When Tavia and Raymond were stuck in the mountains. Best moment of Raymond's.
-Lawrence Ng's/Tavia together.
-When everybody mistook Kenneth for sleeping with a guy. Haha, that was just hilarious!
-Kenneth's jealousy over Adrian.
-Raymond Wong's case.
-Raymond's speech during the awards in the last ep.


Recommended or Not?
Personally I found it ok....but I've heard that many have really liked it. Did I found it enjoyable? yes I did. So that kinda average out to a yes. After finishing it, I did feel disappointed but when I thought it over, I guess I just expected too much and it wasn't actually that bad. Overall, it is not a series that will make you want to see 1 episode after another but I'd personally rate it at 2.8/5.

Sequel for MOL or not?
If it's just another series with the same cast, I'm totally in for it because I absolutely love the cast. But a sequel? I'd say no. I don't find anything to follow the series ending beside the fact that they all get married. I think that we should just end it here.


2 comments:

An Pham said...

i dont wanna be sound about this serie but i ask myself like maybe last week if i had finish MOL yet. and until now i finally remember that i DID when seeing raymond wong. i guess what im trying to said is that this serie definitly did not meet my expectation

LynneD. said...

haha was the series that bad or is your memory not so good xD I admit, this series is not memorable at all.....only maybe to the fans of the couples though, cause I know alot that loved FungYi in there.

Personally....I can only remember the series b/c I was really annoyed with Raymond's character during the last half >< (sorry Raymond Fans)

btw what series are you watching right now?

Post a Comment