Random Post

Today in english our teacher gave us a topic, Does a Good Life Have to be Complex (or anything along those lines...). I still haven't written it yet but when I was doing the post for CAn't Buy Me Love.....I began thinking about it. Does a Good Life Have to be Complex? I'd say no. I just think that a complex life just makes everything more complicated xP I don't have high dreams and just want a simple life. The more I thought of it, I began asking myself.....what is a good life?

Let's be realistic....everybody loves money. Though some might not love it to the extent of others, I don't believe that no one likes it. For example, Susanna Kwan in Heart of Greed. To get the family's 6 billion dollars, she tried everything she could but what does she get in the end. Nothing. Unlike her Linda Chung in Heart of Greed also loves money....but she does not use dirty tricks to get them but instead worked for it. Of course she didn't get 6 billion dollars but she had something really important that Susanna lost in the end. It's her family. I believe money is really important...without it you're kinda screwed but the way you try to get it is another thing. My mom told me that money is important but you should not harm people just to get it. Life with money is good (though sometimes I'd describe it more as 'easy'). You can lose money easily but not family bonds. That's what it always say on tv which I think is true. Unfortunately, tv shows are kinda fairytales compare to life...isn't it? I guess it all depends on who the person is to choose which is more important.....for some, life can be much harder and some are lucky to have theirs easier. Life is not fair to everybody.

lols is this post abit depressing or is it just me xP Not to mention it has little to do with what I wrote in the first paragraph =/ Overall, there are pros and cons to being rich...haha such a random post =3 There's going to be another post kinda like this but it is going to talk about CHarmaine Sheh in Can't Buy Me Love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment