Astro Awards 2010

The one squared in red is the series I'm hoping to win! I absolutely love A Fistful of Stances! the series in yellow are the ones I haven't seen yet and are also the one that I think will have a chance. Though I'm not a fan of the cast for Every Move You Make, I have a feeling it's going to be good.

I have not watched Fly With Me, Beauty Knows No Pain or A Pillow Case of Mystery 2. Have not finish Growing Through Life. With the cast of Mysteries of Love, I think it's going to be getting quite an amount of votes though I thought the series was just average. Ghost Writer though, was quite refreshing to see (though I only truly love the last half). Can't Buy Me Love was enjoyable but overall another average good series.
Yah....between Kenneth and Wayne for me^^ Though I must say, I have a feeling that Wayne is going to grab the award xD

Fala is my pick.....but then I have a feeling I'm biased towards her character.....Since it says My Favourite Actress in Leading role, my fav. actress is either Tavia or Linda.

Well, Natalie got my vote in here! Though I also think all the others deserve it too (not sure of Aimee though, and I'm not a big fan of Gigi either).

Haha, beside John Chiang, I have not see any other of the roles! My votes would go towards either, Derek, Johnson, Power, Pierre or Raymond.

Dunno, most people I think is voting for Dominic....but I didn't feel he was absolutely evil for some reason. Sunny Chan is out of the question....his character was evil...but just not 100%....honestly, more like 50. Bosco I heard was quite evil...I just haven't seen him in there yet and same goes for Bowie. Christine was good but nothing new either. Nancy...I have a feeling she'll be evil, looking forward to see if my assumption is right.

Lols suppose to choose 10 but I only truly love 5 characters. I was hoping for Linda's character in Can't Buy Me Love to be there but sadly it isn't =( Also wanted Natalie's in Fistful....

2 comments:

$u$@N said...

do you know where to vote?

LynneD. said...

You can vote here http://www.astro.com.my/myaod/articles/art_2224.html

There are a few rules there though^^

Post a Comment