Winter's Arriving!

credits baidu

Aren't these pics of Selena cute? Haha, Winter's coming! Time for hot chocolate and snowball fights xD

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating lately....more cause of school but I've also put more time to Linda Thoughts. Everything have been going by so fast!!! Almost tvb anniversary and almost Christmas!!! Wow....amazing isn't it?

Haha, I probably haven't said this before, but I've been learning how to knit ^^ lols I'm so horrible. There are these loops and holes in the scarf -.- Unbelievable that I thought it was easy. On the bright side though, I am getting somewhat better! Winter is coming soon so everybody dress up nice and warm!! Going to be really cold at my place this year. But have to love the snow though^^ Technically, I have a love-hate relationship with snow. Love it when the snow is white....clean and is just in it's beautiful form. Don't like it when it turns to slushy icy snow.....and driving in it is just plain scary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment