Gun Metal Grey Ep9

Haha, in ep 9 of Gun Metal Grey, Michael went to rescue Jessica (who was stuck in a deep freezer truck) and got stuck in there with her instead. This scene is ADORABLE!!!

He then said this, "So much for dying heroically for a lady, I'm going to die for a middle aged lady."

Lols that was funny xD I love it when he insults Jessica! Haha, Michael is my favourite character in GMG right now! He is just too funny and I love his jerky but nice acts! He gave Jessica his sweater^^ but keeps on calling her stupid though xP

There's also a line that Jessica said too that I really like. She said, "I don't want to die. I don't want to die with you." lols she was so funny when she said that xD Jessica is so cute when she starts freaking out!

Replied by Michael, "I don't want to die with you either. I'd feel so ashamed to explain to my ancestors."

Haha then Michael let Jessica hugged him because it was getting really cold. Then he started asking her about her last words and etc. Then they started talking why she didn't get a boyfriend xD

Michael then asked her, "Don't you feel good hugging me? Don't you want to hug me for the rest of your life?" Lols at that moment she bit him xP Haha, it's so cute how even though they're about to die, Michael is still joking around!

Lols in the end, Michael made a small explosion and the air conditioning machine exploded! They were so happy that they jumped up and down while hugging each other! How cute is that? I really love Jessica and Michael right now =)

Hopefully I'll finish all the series soon!! It's quite a good series so far and I am dissapointed that it did not get the recognition it deserves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment