MY AOD MY FAVORITE TVB SERIES AWARDS CEREMONY 2010 Winners List


Top 10 My Favorite TV Characters

1. Tavia Yeung - Tsui Siu Lai (The Mysteries of Love)
2. Raymond Lam - King Bok/Kingsley (The Mysteries of Love)
3. Steven Ma - Po Chung Ling (Ghost Writer)
4. Charmaine Sheh - Princess Chiu Yeung (Can't Buy Me Love)
5. Linda Chung - Lau Sum Yu (Ghost Writer)
6. Kevin Cheng - Ku Yu Jeung/Ku Kin Sing (Fistful Of Stances)
7. Wayne Lai - Lau Sing (No Regrets)
8. Kenneth Ma - Ku Yu Tong (Fistful of Stances)
9. Moses Chan - Kam Doh Luk (Can't Buy Me Love)
10. Sheren Tang - Cheng Gau Mui (No Regrets)

My Favorite TV Villain: Dominic Lam - Wing Dak (Fistful of Stances)
My Favorite TV Supporting Actress: Fala Chen (No Regrets)
My Favorite TV Supporting Actor: Pierre Ngo (No Regrets)
My Favorite TV Leading Actress: Charmaine Sheh (Can't Buy Me Love)
My Favorite TV Leading Actor: Moses Chan (Can't Buy Me Love)
My Favorite TV Series: Can't Buy Me Love

credits tom.com,
aZnangel@AEU

Thoughts: No surprises here....just a little disappointed in some awards. But I guess this is the audiences's opinions...(do they give out the awards according to the audience votes? I'm not too sure about this....). Hmm....waiting for the tvb awards now. Hopefully will be what I hope it to be xD

I put lots of pics of Tavia and Steven because I am bias xP Haha, I really like Tavia's dress. She looks beautiful up there! Linda on the other hand dressed quite casually but still looks beautiful anyways xD I also love Fala's dress!! The design and colors are gorgeous! Fit Fala really well ;) I thought Sheren's dress has too much fur, the fur does looks nice though....but would be a better fit to have less. I like Charmaine's dress....beside the part at the back. I don't really like how there's that thing that stucks out at the back....It would looks better if the dress isn't the tight kind...but the kind of flowy dress, then the simple flow at the back would look really nice.

Out of all the dresses....my favourite would be between Fala, and Tavia. But leaning more towards Fala because of the dress colors and how it made Fala stands out a bit more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment