Random Entry #1

In No Regrets, Fala writes about her everyday life in her diary. Does anybody here have a diary? I find that writing a diary helps express your feelings and fun to read back later on. I personally do not have a diary....but did write a diary entry once. Haha, I was really mad one day and didn't know what to do, so I immediately made an account online and just wrote. Lols that's only once and now....and few months later, I read it. Gosh, I was a depress teenager xP and still am now ^-^

I'm one of those people who keeps things to themselves.....and really don't say anything. I know though, it is not good to keep every thing bottle up inside...cause the more you bottle up, the heavier it is for you to hold on. In the end, everything will just crash aka....an emotional break down xP So talk to someone....or simple write it down. Haha, I love reading old entries cause I can see how I was back then =)

PS....do not let your siblings get a hold of your diary!!! xP

0 comments:

Post a Comment