2011 Calendar Preview =)

Remember the calendars I did last year?? Here - http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/search/label/Calendar

So this year...I thought I'd do it again....in memory of Tvb old calendars *tears* These are not the big version though....will show them all together when I'm done xD No January too...cause it's kinda late for that now ^^;

Do you guys like it so far though??? I like May the best =) different style from when I usually do it ;) February looks familiar? Cause I use a wallpaper I made from before (which I like very, very much). And March...once again, I did Linda and Ron (like last year). Need to stop using old couples over and over....with TaRo as an exception though xD ....wait...but then there would be too much Ron. I'm still thinking what to do or the remaining calendars....

Actually at first, I was only thinking a calendar on Linda....but then decided to to a variety of artistes instead =) Those 2....one is the cover (which is now not going to be used anymore) and the other one is the background for my computer xD

This one was the old one I wanted to use for February...(for the Linda version calendar). Was going to keep it...but personally way to bright for me =/

Some old Linda icons I did, but was too lazy to put them up =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment