Random Music


Haha...I've been into Korean music for awhile? xD When I first heard this music video...I found it to be alright, but I began loving it more and more as I kept on re-playing it xD I love the melody and the artistes voices. Their voices sounds so nice! It was also cute how the guy pushed her at 1:12 ;) I also really like the idea of them singing it (in studio) instead of doing an actual mv.

Lols my friends went through my mp3 and saw that most songs (90%) are all sad songs xP Haha, I knew I like sad songs before but never realized I barely had any happy songs! this is one of the few happy songs. They asked me if I am happy listening to sad songs....and yes, I am xP Depressing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a lovely song. thanks for sharing. do you know any more good korean songs (sad or happy). im always looking for some, just dont know where to begin. lol.

LynneD. said...

Haha here are my 2 other favs ;)
lols you have any song you can recommend?? That's the only 3 I'm really loving^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up6n1WrB7aE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ItPGnRnZ4

Post a Comment