Dropping By Cloud Nine

An inspiration from "Something About Love" by Jimmy Liao, the famous Taiwanese illustrator and picture book writer, TVB presents ten irresistible modern love stories for this season of romance, including "Let Go", "Romance on a Ride", "The Story of Marriage", "Two Unfailing Hearts", "Happy Single Christmas", "When an Old Sweater Meets an Old Scarf", "Romantic Dream", "Love Transfer", "I Do" and "Our Romantic Story".

Love is sweet, but it can burn too. Enlightening and witty, these city romances will challenge your view on love, as it portrays how loyalty and deceit, innocence and darkness, intimacy and alienation can co-exist in modern relationships.

credits tvb.com and AOD

Thoughts: Last year, I did enjoy watching DJD, so I am also looking forward to this series! Looking at the pics though, I barely see anybody I know. I'm just hoping for the series to be good =) Macy and Joel looks so cute together!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment