Only You Graphics + bits of thoughts




I've finished watching 7 Days and started on Only You yesterday! Amazing....but I finished up to 14 episodes of it already =) I can say that it is better than I expected and I am really enjoying it right now. For the first time...I actually "like" Kevin. Before, I was only ok with him....even in Under the Canopy of Love....but now, I'm really enjoying his role in Only You =) Yoyo Mung's is also nice and I find her and Kevin to be really cute together xD I will write a more informative post on Only You later ;)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

love the graphics!! :) do make more! heheh i'm really enjoying the series too, so many cute stories!! :) and of course there's kevin hahah he and yoyo really are cute together, looking forward to your only you post!

sally said...

love the graphics. im glad to hear someone else is enjoying it too. i thought i was the only one. lol. i think the series is sweet and has a very warm feeling to it. i want more scenes of yoyo and kevin together <3

LynneD. said...

@Rachel; thanks ;) I agree! Also the stories aren't too long and draggy =) Kevin and yoyo is adorable!! Especially when they fight! lols I love it when Kevin called her a middle aged woman xP

@sally: thanks! From what I hear...lots of people are actually enjoying this series =) Don't know why but this series also reminds me of a sitcom..probably b/c of the short stories =) yah! Hope to see more Kevin and Yoyo...from what I'm seeing...Yoyo is beginning to fall for Kevin! So cute xD

sally said...

which sitcom does it remind you of? :) im actually following everyday.im so addicted! lol. i go home from school..and i download :P..im on episode 25 already. :)the thing i love about them two is that they actually have such a big flaw "mouth smelly"..but they are so adorable while being that. haha.

LynneD. said...

Not a particular sitcom...but just the style cause of the small mini stories =) lols yah!! They are so cute! haha, love the nicknames that are in here too! Going to miss this series when it ends.

Post a Comment