Cute Yes Sir No Sir Pictures

credits: 郭穎絲, 嘉菲與沙沙, Linda鍾嘉欣

Thoughts: Aw! I found these pics so cute!! I can't wait to see the magazine when it comes out next week now!!! Also....Yes Sir, Sorry Sir is going to release soon!! So happy =D I can't wait to see the series....it's good to see a school genre series again =) Though not the most epic topic to talk about, it's going to be a sweet light-hearted series to see =) I'm really...not impressed with the grand productions now....so it's good to see this series ;) Wonderful casts....no more drama....and let's hope for an awesome script ;)

On the other hand....I was abit upset when it came to the couple's storyline.....Both Ron and Moses like Tavia....Tavia is attracted to Ron but the person she really loves is Moses. But the thing is....even though Moses like Tavia, he dates Linda because he's an undercover cop....basically he's using her. As a bias fan of TaRo....why can't TaRo just be the couple, and then Moses and Linda can be a pair!!! Omg....makes me upset D= You know....it'll be good if the ending...Moses turns out to truely love Linda and Tavia will realize how important Ron is to her =D That would make me super duper happy xD

Btw, I am kinda upset how the trailers so far focuses alot on Moses. It seems unfair to the other cast members....and I think especially Ron. Let's look forward to more trailers later on ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment