Welcoming May =)

Yay!!! TVB have been down for the last few days but is now back with a new layout to welcome Spring =) lols the dark layer was making me feel down for some odd reason xD so now layout is no longer dark! Spring is a beautiful season....excluding the huge amount of rain that doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon.....but all the tulips at my house had blossomed and they're extremely beautiful!! Sadly, tulips do not live as long as I want them too and when they loose their petals, it won't be a year until I can see them again =(

Anyways I hope that everybody have been doing well? I apologize for not updating as much as I should because I've gotten a teeny tiny bit busier than usual ^^;; This weekend will be my catch up weekend where I hope to get everything I want to do finished ;)

BTW the game is still going on!! I couldn't end it because we've only got a few rounds going, will extend it till the end of the month =) will try my best to update at least every other day for the game so please continue to participate! ;)

Let May be the month where everything can start afresh again with no more procrastination!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am back!

hahahah. i was wondering why i couldn't get onto your blog for last few days.

new layout looks very blissful. perfect for spring. though where i am right now, we're almost reaching winter. oh wells. least the sun is blissful everyday!

Post a Comment