Yue Fu's Hidden Dragon


Thoughts: Haha I never posted this up before ^^;

Anyways...I'm quite looking forward to this series. Mainly because of the dancing though since tvb haven't done too much series around this area. Of course, I hope the dancing is going to be good enough. lols does this remind anybody of Legend of Lady Yang?? Dancing....and the symbols on the girls foreheads =) Personally I like JJ Lin's (is that her name? last pic) costume the best. Linda's looks like she's mongolian? Some of the make-up are way to thick though -.- Should go for a softer look. Who is the girl after Jess Sum (Icy in DIE2)??? I personally think she doesn't really suit ancient...or maybe because it's the horrible hairstyle? It doesn't suit her....I don't really like the hairstyles we have nowadays....

0 comments:

Post a Comment