4 in Love Costume Fitting


Charmaine will play an international superstar. Moses will play the fans of this superstar. They will later trigger such a superstar-fans love relationship in this series. -credits jse@asianfanatics and tvb channel (pics)

Thoughts: What Charmaine's wearing is a wig right? haha i think it's the one Kate also wore in that series with Ron. I love Charmaine in long curly hair (especially in Angels of Mission) but the wig looks a bit too unnatural =/ She won't keep it throughout the series right? Because it's going to be HOT in June! It's not going to be pleasant with so much hair under the boiling sun D; Anyways, glad to see Charmaine filming this =D Though to be honest, I don't want her to pair up with Moses =/ (no offense to Mose fans). it's just they've paired up too many times (mainly b/c of the recent series). I would like to see Charmaine in here with....(first two people that popped into my head) Bobby or Steven Ma =D Seeing the storyline though.....I can totally see Chiliam in the role ;D lols yah, Chiliam would be the best out of all!!!

Lols anyways, storyline wise......I'm super interested to know more!!! Haha this is quite a new area for tvb to focus their series on so let's hope everything will turn out nicely ;) I don't want it to be comedic but more light-hearted and sweet. Also hoping for a new role of Moses. I love him and think the repeated roles are just wasting his acting skills along with the chances for improvement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment