New Blog Layout ;D

Haha sorry for the sudden new blog layout. it's just that the old one was completely messed up -.- Couldn't see the old posts....

So...I am almost finished My Sister of an Eternal Flower ;D Haha posted up some random screencaps and hopefully the review is going to be up by this weekend =) Oh! The review for Perish in the Name of Love is also up ;)

After finishing Sister, I will hopefully finish of Relic too. Eh...my summer school starts next week, so I'm trying to finish of as many series as possible this week xD

2 comments:

2as1 said...

hey. nice layout.. can i ask what drama is in the themesong feature section of the blog? :)

LynneD. said...

thanks =) The drama is called Happy Ever After

wiki page: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Happy_Ever_After

You should definitely watch it!!!! xD

Post a Comment