Fala's and Steven's MV

After the video of Linda's So in Love with Two, an anonymous reader asked me if I can do a video of Fala...and here it is =) At first I wanted to ft. MR, but then I heard this song and think it suits her story in Links to Temptation more. Hope you guys will enjoy this video...kinda rushed on it a little ^^; Also I was trying out my new program...quality is so great! But I still did not know how to use most of the features... especially the effects (don't know how they work -.-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY!!! thx lynne!! i love the dreamy effects!! btw, this is "anonymous" from the other video..i like the other video better..but this one is really good 2!! THX!! :]

MMY said...

The song is so cool !!Love your MVs !Can you do one for Ron please ?

Bob said...

Love it!! ;D Where did you download the clips from?

LynneD. said...

@Anonymous: Ur welcome :D I really enjoyed making it! Haha yah...I like the other one better too b/c i love the music of the other one <3 Much catchier ;)

@San San: Thanks ;) Sure! I'd love to do one of Ron! Haha...going to search up some action music for this x)

@Bob: thanks! I downloaded from a video forum I go to. Are u viet? Cause the website is viet: vietdownload =) If not, there are many other websites you can get the clips from =)

MMY said...

THANKS !YOU'RE SO NICE !~ XDD

Post a Comment