Ghetto Justice Banner

I just started on the first 4 eps of Ghetto Justice and so far...it it AWESOME!! Sorry I've been slow on the series...but I've decided to watch in viet dub again. At first I didn't want to, but I seem to enjoy the series more that way b/c I don't always have to look at the screen for words =) But releases are going to be super slow....only 8 eps in viet so far ^-^;

So far, I'm loving Kevin the most! lols he is just so funny! Haha...I love his charisma :) I bet everybody loved him in the show ;D lols...the way he picked his nose. Aiy...I wonder how Myolie can deal with such an unsanitary guy :P And omg....his office. it's just too funny xD

Anyways, hopeo you guys like the new banner :D

*****ALSO. I've decided to put up CAtcha on the c-box since it's overflowing with spams =S If there are any problems, please tell me! thanks. *****

0 comments:

Post a Comment