Guessing Game Round 4 - 3

Basic Outline
-only ONE guess
-first 3 person to guess the right series gets a point
-please answer in comment section
~HAVE FUN~

The PRIZE this round: You can either choose next month's banner OR a drawn chibi character of your choice =D

POINTS
JingMui - I
Kitty - I
Michael - I
San San - I
Summer - I
Veronica - II

PREVIOUS ANSWER: The Bitter Bitten

Listen....What series is it from?

Side Note: Ok...it really irritates me now how there are errors when I'm uploading videos -.- that is the reason why...the music is uploaded like that.

4 comments:

Summer said...

series " The Silver Chamber of Sorrows 銀樓金粉 " i really love this song by Ivana Wong !

Michael said...

The Silver Chamber of Sorrows

San San said...

The Silver Chamber of Sorrows...

LynneD. said...

Correct everybody ;D

btw, do u guys like this game )guessing the themsong?)

Post a Comment