Guessing Game Round 4 - 13

Basic Outline
-only ONE guess
-first 3 person to guess the right series gets a point
-please answer in comment section
~HAVE FUN~

The PRIZE this round: You can either choose next month's banner OR a drawn chibi character of your choice =D

San San and Michael is TIED. So here's one more round.

POINTS
Abbie - I
Beckiz26 - I
Chii - IIII
JingMui - I
Kitty - I
Leanne - I
Michael - IIIIIIIII
Sammi - II
San San - IIIIIIIII
Summer - IIIIII
Veronica - III

PREVIOUS ANSWER:Eternal happiness

Guess who it is?
Haha another tied....so here's another game :D
btw Michael, if you were to choose the banner or chibi, which one would you choose?

7 comments:

Rachel said...

is it kate tsui?

MMY said...

Yeah,it is Kate Tsui...bet it is TIED again ==

sammi said...

Kate tsui
i remember i have the pic of this

Summer said...

ai , am late, is Kate Tsui ,

Abbie said...

I'm late ttoo...looks like fala,i tought she went a function with bosco

LynneD. said...

Thanks for participating everybody! :D Seeing more new names this round, which made me really happy xD

So the winner of this round is: San San!

Haha please choose who you want to be on the banner! :)

MMY said...

Thanks and I tought it's an endless round =P
Anyone can I have for Raymond Wong,Ron Ng and Steven Ma ?Just wanted to put them three toghether love them <3
THANKS !!!

Post a Comment