Rippling Blossom

Hehe...yah...I am loving the duo wayyyyy to much!!! x) And I just notice I did not care enough to put "tvb Horizon" on there :P haha...I hope you guys like the banner!!

Also you guys might notice I've only been posting once a week, and that's what I'm going to continue doing. It's only during the weekends that I have time to post. But during week days, I'm going to start posting up Guessing Games again :) It's coming back soon with continuation from this: http://tvb-horizon.blogspot.com/2011/08/guessing-game-round-5-bonus-1.html :D
The new banner will stay up from mid october to the first week of Nov. For teh rest of November, I've decided to feature TVB awards ^^;;

Just randomly re-uploading this b/c youtube deleted mine...and I can't find the original post ^^;;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment