The Sorcerer and the White Snake

credits patrick30583@youtube

Thoughts: Heard of this in the beginning of the year and now here's a duet between Raymond Lam and Eva Huang. Hm..I may be a bit bias, but when I knew that Ah Sa was the green snake....I wanted her to sing with Ray instead xD But overall, it sounds nice...though I thought the two voice didn't blend together that well.

Maybe I'm a bit old fashion :P But I don't really like the new animations style...mainly in the fighting scenes though.

~Title: "Sorcerer" just gives me the image of a man in a white beard with a pointy hat...lols got that from watching disney probably. But yah...don't really like that part of the title.~

Still wanna watch this though :) Looking forward to it.

Legend of the White Snake is a pretty popular legend with quite alot of tv versions....the only one I watched when I was young though was this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9fW3D64U2A

0 comments:

Post a Comment